Bid to Win – How to Write Winning Bids
Ensure you and your teams’ are in the best possible shape to win public sector business by booking a place on one of our workshops, in June and July 2011.
These workshops will give you a head start over your competition and help you to understand the procurement process and then to complete winning PQQ or Tender submissions.
The sessions will be led and facilitated by Built Environment specialists from within the Constructing Excellence Movement and BEIN Network who have worked both Client and Bidder side of Construction related Procurement on projects and frameworks for over 10 years.
The workshop sessions will comprise presentations, mentoring and interactive sessions and real life examples, looking at the demanding detail, all modern construction clients require from their procurement exercises and processes.
Attendees should expect to learn about what to include in their submissions, how to present it, and how best to represent their own businesses in a way that is aligned to the opportunity.
Key areas of special interest will be covered as a minimum, and more if the audience guide the discussions in a particular direction to their needs.
- Background to Procuring Value in Design & Construction – Challenges to Modern Procurement, Drivers for Clients in Procurement
- Procurement Process (OJEU / Consolidated Procurement Directive))
- How PQQs and tenders are evaluated
Selection Processes – Short listing and selection
- Why the Procurement Documentation
Overview of PQQs, how do they work, what do they cover and why?
- Are you ‘Fit to Submit’? have you got the key policies, process and information in place
- How to answer questions to score the best marks possible
- Presentation, formatting, (printing) and submitting your completed PQQ
To reserve your place please reply to email@example.com stating your full contact details and the names of all delegates wishing to attend. Substitution of delegates can be made at any time.