Bid to Win – How to Write Winning Bids – Swansea
South West Wales Best Practice Club
This workshop will give you a head start over your competition and help you to understand the procurement process and then to complete winning PQQ or Tender submissions.
The sessions will be led and facilitated by Built Environment specialists from within the Constructing Excellence Movement and BEIN Network who have worked on both Client and Bidder sides of Construction related Procurement on projects and frameworks for over 10 years.
The workshop sessions will comprise presentations, mentoring and interactive sessions and real life examples, looking at the demanding detail all modern construction clients require from their procurement exercises and processes.
Attendees should expect to learn about what to include in their submissions, how to present it, and how best to represent their own businesses in a way that is aligned to the opportunity.
Key areas of special interest will be covered as a minimum and more if the audience guide the discussions in a particular direction to their needs.
- Background to Procuring Value in Design & Construction – Challenges to Modern Procurement, Drivers for Clients in Procurement
- Procurement Process (OJEU / Consolidated Procurement Directive)
- How PQQs and tenders are evaluated
Selection Processes – Short listing and selection
- Why the Procurement Documentation
Overview of PQQs, how do they work, what do they cover and why?
- Are you ‘Fit to Submit’? have you got the key policies, process and information in place
- How to answer questions to score the best marks possible
- Presentation, formatting, (printing) and submitting your completed PQQ
To reserve your place please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your full contact details and the names of all delegates wishing to attend. Substitution of delegates can be made at any time.
Non-attendance by any registered delegate will be charged in full unless you have informed us by Friday 18th November 2011.
Payments can now be made by credit/debit card.
In order to reduce wastage at our events CEW operates a policy of only notifying venue details when issuing registration confirmation. This ensures we only cater for delegates who have registered and don’t over order for individuals who may or may not turn up on the day.