Implementing Successful Projects – Beyond the Business Case
This half day workshop has been specifically designed for all organisations that have identified energy saving projects and are seeking guidance on how best to implement them. Successful implementation is about minimising risk, obtaining value for money and maximising the energy savings from the project. The interactive workshop is not about project management software, but about the practical techniques that support successful project delivery at all stages: identification of suppliers and contractors; making the procurement process effective (for both public & private sectors) and managing delivery and commissioning.
Who should attend?
This workshop will be beneficial for anyone with responsibility for implementing energy efficiency projects.
The workshop will provide delegates with a framework that will enable them to deliver energy and carbon savings for their organisation, you will:
• Discover the most efficient route to delivering successful projects, from performance specification to commissioning;
• Gain a practical insight into the procurement process;
• Learn from case studies showcasing good and bad practice on how to overcome the barriers to project implementation;
• Hear about technology specific examples, from metering to boiler installation;
• Receive templates / checklists to help you appraise projects;
• Have the opportunity to share ideas and plan actions with like-minded professionals
Click here to register.