Engaging the Workforce – Getting the Energy Message Across – Cardiff
It is widely accepted that there are worthwhile energy savings to be made through engaging the workforce in an energy saving programme. In many cases 5%, or more, has been saved without any requirement for capital expenditure. But how do you make it happen? This workshop, led by John Pooley who has extensive experience in this area, will look at how you can use people to save energy and will provide energy managers with essential, practical guidance to take back to their organisations.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop will benefit anyone with a responsibility for implementing a workforce engagement programme in the areas of energy, carbon and environment.
By attending you will:
• Gain an understanding of behaviour change issues in the workplace;
• Understand the key success factors for engaging a workforce;
• Review successful behaviour change programmes in areas other than energy and see what lessons there are;
• Explore techniques and tools for engagement;
• Have the opportunity to network with people addressing the same issues.
Click here to register.