FREE MCS workshops – How to become a certified installer
The Energy Saving Trust is pleased to host a morning workshop to help companies understand how to become Microgeneration Certification Scheme certified.
The workshop will cover:
- Introduction to renewable energy technology
- Understanding Feed-in tariffs & Renewable Heat Incentive
- What is MCS?
- Understanding the assessment process
- MCS entry / scheme requirements
- MCS costs and member benefits
- Funding and support available to Welsh installers
Register for the workshop by emailing email@example.com or call 02920 475 984.
For further information on support available to renewable energy installers visit:http://www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/Wales/Advice-and-support-for-microgeneration-installers-in-Wales
Next available dates:
Thursday 14th July 2011, Ramada Plaza Wrexham, Ellice Way, Wrexham, LL13 7YH
(1.00 – 3.00pm)
Thursday 21st July 2011, Energy Saving Trust, 1 Caspian Point, Cardiff Bay, CF10 4DQ
(9.00 – 11.00am)
Thursday 22nd September 2011, Aberystwyth County Council, Rhodfa Padarn, Llanbadarn Fawr, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY23 3UE
(10.00 – 12.00am)