RICS Wales Conference - 13th June
Join RICS national face-to-face conference for access to the latest on significant infrastructure projects to exploring macro-economic trends and the impact on the Welsh property and construction industry.
Discover how Wales is driving sustainability and achieving net zero goals, from utilizing natural resources, retrofitting existing properties, and integral Government initiatives. Navigate through the challenges, discuss how to overcome local barriers, and establish what we can all do to contribute to reducing carbon emissions from the built environment.
Delve into pioneering local case studies that explore being more energy efficient and the latest on building conservation and rural surveying.
Learn direct from a diverse selection of experts, which range from Government officials to industry thought leaders.
Enrich your knowledge by networking with your peers and leading experts in the field.
- A macro-economic outlook: what is the current state of the Welsh market?
- Discover the latest political landscape: what initiatives should we be aware of?
- Deep dive: explore the projects and initiatives to achieve sustainability goals
- Essential retrofitting strategies for the residential market
- Modern strategies to preserve Welsh heritage
- Transport: What is the direction of travel in Wales?
- How is Wales and the RICS striving to be more inclusive?
- Carwyn Rees BSc (Hons) MRICS FAAV, Associate, Owen & Owen
- Corrina Jones BA(Hons), PgDip, MRICS, Environment and Sustainability Manager, e.surv Chartered Surveyors
- Chris Jofeh, Chair, Independent Implementation Group on the Decarbonisation of Existing Homes, Welsh Government
- Christopher Warner, Deputy Director for Transport Policy and Strategy, Llywodraeth Cymru Welsh Government
- Deb Harding, Head of Transport Strategy, Planning & Metros, Llywodraeth Cymru Welsh Government
- Helen Zammit-Willson, MRICS, Director, National Valuation Unit
- Ian Steele, FRICS, Associate, ChandlerKBS
- Jane Shankland, Director, Cooke & Arkwright
- Nick Bennett, Director, Economics, Savills
- Oisin Fitzpatrick, FRICS, Commercial Director, Arcadis
- Sam Rees, Senior Public Affairs Officer, Wales, RICS
- Sunil Patel, Director, No Boundaries Training and Consultancy
- Dr Simon Hatherley, Senior Building Performance Architect, Allford Hall Monaghan Morris
- Dr Chris Whitman, Senior Lecturer, MSc Sustainable Building Conservation, Welsh School of Architecture
“It gives us a chance to bring all parts of the profession together to showcase and celebrate the amazing work happening across the whole of Wales. RICS Wales members are looking forward to a large-scale event and the networking opportunities it provides. I’m looking forward to helping to make this happen.”
Market Engagement Lead – Wales