Planning for Infrastructure in Wales - 18th October 2018
The Waterfront Conference Company's 7th Annual Planning for Infrastructure in Wales Conference takes place on 18th October.
The Waterfront Conference Company's 7th Annual Planning for Infrastructure in Wales Conference, is taking place on 18th October 2018 in Cardiff.
With an all new agenda for 2018, this focused event will explore how to overcome the biggest challenges facing the delivery of new infrastructure, and with new planning policy under development, receive insight on how this could impact future infrastructure delivery.
*As a Constructing Excellence in Wales member, you are entitled to a 10% discount on registration fees for this event.*
Speakers will include representatives from Welsh Government, National Grid, Arup and more…
Benefits of attending:
• Receive the latest insight on changing planning policy in Wales and what this means for infrastructure development
• Hear more on securing a grid connection and current capacity in Wales – including discussion on plans to improve capacity and the role of new technologies
• Consider how to plan the infrastructure needed to support emerging technologies and innovations
• Explore the available funding and support for new developments
• 3+ hours of networking with senior Welsh planning professionals
To find out more details about the event please see the programme.