Where do you start? CEWales is working alongside the Welsh Government to educate and inform all of us about how we can decarbonise the building materials within our supply chain. Sign up to the webinar on 7th December midday to find out more
The Welsh Government WPPN’s - Decarbonisation & Building Materials webinar is all about raising awareness throughout the Welsh construction supply chain of WPPN’s, Welsh Procurement Policy Note’s – Decarbonisation through Procurement. Taking account of carbon reduction plans and sourcing building materials for construction projects in Wales and to present and challenge the real time issues of these themes.
It is a challenge. Which is why CEWales is helping the Welsh Government with its series of WPPNs and coordinating these webinars chaired and facilitated by Cat Griffith-Williams – CEO, Constructing Excellence in Wales
Links to the WPPN’s we will be looking at during the event:
Check the details here and sign up for the 7th December event.
The planned agenda is as follows –
• Introduction & Welcome - Cat Griffith-Williams – CEO, Constructing Excellence in Wales
• Overview of the WPPN’s - Rob Newman, Commercial Policy Lead, Welsh Government
• Reality from Members - Rico Wojtulewicz, Head of Housing and Planning Policy - National Federation of Builders
• Future Projections - Richard Jones – Regional Manager, Builders Merchants Federation
• Impact on local business and practical implications - Alex Read – Director, Read Construction Holdings Ltd