CEW Awards 2022 - Deadline extended to 4th March
CEW Awards 2022 are back. Now in our 16th year, we return again celebrating the best of the construction and built environment industry from across Wales. What’s more we are making a face-to-face comeback at the Celtic Manor on 17th June 2022.
Were you involved in a great project or initiative in 2021? Are you keen to reward your team after a challenging year?
Recognise the best and inspire the rest! Now is the time to plan your celebrations.
With 15 categories, our construction awards are open to the whole sector. It’s the biggest and best awards in the Welsh construction industry and a superb chance to celebrate success and the pride in what our industry delivers for Wales. Take a look at the categories you can enter:
- Building Project of the Year
- Civils Project of the Year
- Client of the Year
- Conservation & Regeneration Award
- Digital Construction Award
- G4C Future Leader Award
- Health, Safety & Wellbeing Award
- Innovation Award
- Integration & Collaborative Working Award
- MMC (Modern Methods of Construction) (previously Offsite)
- Net Zero Award (previously Sustainability)
- People Development Award
- Residential Project of the Year – NEW CATEGORY
- SME of the Year
- Value Award
Now is the time to consider your entry, booking a table and supporting the event with sponsorship to ensure your brand is front and centre – supporting the Welsh construction industry as it builds for our future generations.
Key Dates for 2022:
- Entries close: Friday 18th February 2022
- Judging: 25th April to 29th April & 3rd to 6th May
- Award ceremony – Celtic Manor Resort, Friday 17th June
About our Awards
The Constructing Excellence in Wales Awards celebrate regional excellence and form part of the national Constructing Excellence Awards. This is your time to shine and get involved! Our awards are recognised across the Welsh built environment as the biggest and brightest celebration of best practice. They are a clear demonstration of the core strength of construction in Wales and the desire and commitment to deliver buildings, roads, bridges, and facilities of all kinds in a collaborative and sustainable manner.
- Free to enter
- Celebrate & reward your team
- Raise your profile & attract new customers (and talent!)
- Drive change in our industry – connect, learn & improve together
- Attend the Dinner & Awards ceremony
The CEW Awards are regarded as the very best and biggest event of its kind in the Welsh construction calendar. If you want to be seen as a leader; or you want to send a positive message to your employees, customers and stakeholders; or you simply want to be a supporter of our great industry and CEWales then please consider sponsoring the CEW Awards in 2022.