Are you Backing the Biggest Welsh Construction Awards?
There is a still a chance to become a major sponsor and have your brand linked to the most successful and ambitious schemes and programmes in the Welsh Built Environment. Become a CEW Awards sponsor now!
The Constructing Excellence in Wales awards are recognised across the Welsh Built Environment as the biggest and brightest celebration of best practice. They are a clear demonstration of the core strength of construction in Wales and the desire and commitment to deliver buildings, roads, bridges and facilities of all kinds in a collaborative and sustainable manner.
Over the last twelve years the awards have grown to become one of the highlights of the business year, with over 500 people regularly turning out to witness the best of construction across Wales. This year we received over 90 high quality submissions from both the public and private sector across Wales.
The awards dinner in 2019 will again take place at the Celtic Manor Resort, Newport on Friday 7th June. Winners are selected across 12 categories and go on to compete in the National Constructing Excellence Awards, held in London during late autumn.
The sponsorship packages available are detailed below with the benefits you will receive from supporting the categories.
Main Sponsor - £10,000+VAT – (can be shared between 2 organisations)
Logo and credits included in all awards promotion, including:
• Logo on all awards advertising
• Logo, profile and web link on dedicated awards web pages
• Logo and credit as headline sponsor throughout the awards web pages
• Logo and credit on all ‘call to entry’ materials
• Logo on all pre and post event publicity material.
High profile at the awards presentation evening to include:
• Nominated VIP to give short speech during dinner and present award trophy
• Logo featured in the screen presentation throughout the evening
• Exhibition stands in drinks reception area and main room
• Credits in script
• ‘VIP’ table of 10 at the awards presentation evening (priority seating)
• Logo in sponsors’ loop on AV screen presentation throughout the evening
• Full page profile in dinner brochure and award winners’ publications
Invitation to attend and exhibit at our award winner’s reception to be held at the Senedd, Cardiff with Ministerial attendance during the autumn.
Drinks Reception - £2,500+VAT
- Exhibition stand and promotional material to be displayed in the drinks reception room
- A table of 10 at the dinner
- Logo displayed on the screens during the dinner
- Logo displayed in the awards dinner and awards winner brochures
- Brief wording in the awards brochures (max 150 words)
- Post awards - Invitation to attend our award winners reception to be held at the Senedd, Cardiff with Ministerial attendance during the autumn.
Category Sponsor - £2,500+VAT
- Early announcement of awards sponsorship on website and monthly newsletter
- Company name and logo will be displayed on screens throughout the dinner
- Opportunity to present the sponsored award at the dinner
- Logo featured in the screen presentation for the award
- Two guest places at the awards presentation evening (priority seating)
- Credits in script
- Company overview and logo in awards dinner brochure and award winners publications
- Post awards - Invitation to attend and exhibit at our award winners reception to be held at the Senedd, Cardiff with Ministerial attendance during the autumn.
- Digital Construction Award
- Health, Safety & Wellbeing Award
- Innovation Award
- Offsite Award
- People Development Award
- Preservation & Rejuvenation Award
- Project of the Year - Building & Civils
- SME of the Year categories 1-50 & 51-250
- Sustainability Award