RSAW 2022 Spring Conference and Welsh Architecture Awards presentation
Click here to book your place
What is value?
The RSAW are delighted to return to a face to a face spring conference in 2022. In its 28th year, spring conference will be taking place in Aberystwyth where we have a range of speakers discussing the theme ‘What is Value?’ chaired by Co Director of Featherstone Young, Sarah Featherstone.
With some excellent case studies around Social Value, we will look at human architecture and the power of people. What does it take to gain the community’s trust and how can this impact on your personal values in architecture. How can we shape communities by adopting this approach and how can we replicate it across ore villages, towns and cities?
How can we encourage clients to invest in our ethos of more sustainable buildings for long term value, but importantly, what is perceived as ‘value’? We will be de bunking some myths and exploring and experiencing first-hand the use of new technologies and techniques in practice.
To continue the celebration of architecture in Wales, RSAW will be hosting the 2022 Welsh Architectural Awards directly after the conference. All delegates will be asked to the join us and the two shortlisted awards entries, The Grange Pavilion in Cardiff and a Private Residence in Swansea, to enjoy the proceedings with a glass of champagne and networking.
Download the full bilingual programme here.
RIBA Members: £99 + VAT
Non-member: £198 + VAT
Student: £30 + VAT
Core curriculum topics
- Architecture for social purpose (1)
- Business, clients and services (3)
- Sustainable architecture (6)
- Places, planning and communities (8)
- Design, construction and technology (10)
Chartered Practice group discount
for groups between 3 to 5 delegates, please apply 5% discount
for groups of 6 or more delegates, please apply 10%
Please email email@example.com for a chartered practice discount code
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds can be made for cancellations notified within 7 days of the event. To transfer your ticket/s to another individual/s, please contact email@example.com. Complimentary tickets are strictly non-transferable. Please note that Eventbrite fees will not be refunded.
- By accepting an invitation or purchasing a ticket you consent to being filmed or recorded as a visitor attending the event.
- If the RIBA has to postpone or cancel the event the booker is entitled to a full refund of the ticket price only.
- On entry to the event you agree to accept and abide by any venue rules.
- The RIBA reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder.