CIWM Cymru Wales 2017 13th Annual Charity Golf Day
CIWM Cymru Wales and Event Sponsor Enviroparks are pleased to invite you to its 13th Annual Charity Golf Day, running on Thursday 20th July 2017, at the prestigious St Pierre Marriott & Country Club in Chepstow.
The format for the event will be a "Stableford" in teams of four (best two scores per hole). You should arrive from 11:30 am for hot bacon rolls and tea/coffee with play commencing at 13.00. There will be a 'Nearest the Pin', 'Longest Drive' competitions and a 'Beat the Pro' individual competition (sponsored by Egbert Taylor Group) . Refreshments will be available during the competition at the Halfway house.
(£235+VAT per team of 4 all included)
- For non-golfers, come from 15:00 for an afternoon tea followed by some relaxation at the SPA (pool, jacuzzi, sauna)
(£40.00 + VAT each all included)
The golf and SPA will be followed by a three-course evening meal, presentation of prizes and a charity raffle (charity supported to be confirmed shortly).
For those requiring accommodation on the 20th July evening, we have reserved a limited number of bedrooms at the discounted price of £85 B&B.
Applications should be made by Friday 30th June and are validated on payment only.
The usual standard club rules will apply (smart dress for the evening) and we will request that members and guests meet these requirements.
We are looking for a charity sponsor. The package is described below. For information please contact Celine on 02920652003 / 07921 310 245 / email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Package: Charity sponsor (£450 + VAT)
- Company name on all documents / webpages promoting the event in advance of the event
- Mention of company by the Chair during the event
- Company logo on the documents on the day of the event
- Opportunity to present the prizes of the charity raffle draw
- 1 company pull-up in the dining-room during the dinner / presentation of prizes only
- Company advertisement space on CIWM Journal online front page for one month (worth up to £650) shared on a rotation with up to 2 other companies – subject to availability
- 2 Relax tickets (Afternoon tea, access to SPA facility, 3 course dinner)
- Opportunity to choose the charity to support on the day
We very much look forward to seeing you at another enjoyable sporting and networking day,