RICS Wales Housing Conference – Cardiff
Delivering quality, affordability, sustainability.
The residential housing sector in Wales continues to face many challenges across all class of property. Against this backdrop the impact of welfare reform may not been fully realised. The Welsh Government recognise these issues and have launched several schemes designed to boost the market and make more property available.
By attending this conference, you will hear how the Welsh Government is providing solutions to the housing sector, the likely impact of welfare reform and the process of renovating older housing stock to achieve a lower carbon print. This event also has sessions on the valuation of land for affordable housing and a case study on mortgage providers working with developers of system built housing. Join your colleagues across Wales by attending this conference which address the challenges across all classes of housing.
Top 5 reasons to attend:
1. Align your business strategies with changes in Welsh planning, finance and housing subsidies
2. Maximise the opportunity presented by the initiatives launched by the Welsh government on affordable housing and housing supply
3. Examine the ways which welfare reform will impact your housing strategies and the availability of different types of development plans
4. Learn how older housing stock can be renovated to achieve a lower carbon footprint through the Green Deal and grants from Welsh Government
5. Understand strategies for developing the housing market in your area through a local authority case study.
For the full programme and to book online visit: www.rics.org/waleshousing
There’s a twitter hashtag: #RICShousing