Meet the Buyer Event – Cardiff
Development and delivery of training courses within the Built Environment Sustainability Training (BEST) Programme
What is the BEST Programme?
The BEST Programme will develop and pilot strategic training to support professionals working within the sustainable energy and built environment sector in Wales. Extensive research is being carried out to identify current and future skills needs in the areas of: low carbon energy (large and small scale), water, waste, on-site and off-site construction, covering both new and existing build.
Opportunities for Training Providers
The BEST Programme is developing proposals for new and innovative courses that will meet identified industry needs. Providers are invited to work in partnership with the BEST Programme to develop and deliver courses to individuals living and / or working in the Convergence Areas in Wales.
How Much Funding is Available?
Grant funding of up to £2,877,000 is available for development and delivery of new courses under the BEST programme.
Meet the Buyer Event
The Meet the Buyer Event will give potential providers the opportunity to find out more about forthcoming opportunities, providing information on:
– the types of courses that will be developed
– Grants available and the form of the application process
– ‘match funding’ requirements and how these can be met
– additional support for providers to develop blended delivery methods
– support available to employers and providers to improve equality and diversity practices and to embed Education for Sustainable Development and Global Citizenship within existing provision
How to book: http://meetthebuyercardiff