Going for Growth – Timber in Construction – Cardiff
The Welsh Government Construction Sector invites you to the second Going for Growth business event, the first took place Tuesday 22nd October in Machynlleth.
They are promoting the use of timber in the construction industry. The events will provide an
opportunity to network and hear from leading industry speakers.
• Edwina Hart MBE CStJ AM – Minister for Economy, Science and Transport
• Peter Davies – Sustainable Futures Commissioner for Wales
• Andrew Carpenter – UK Timber Frame Association
• Peter Egan – Egan Consulting Limited
• N ick Whitehouse – Oxford Brookes University
Book for this event at: business.wales.gov.uk or phone 03000 6 03000
Innovative timber systems: