CIAT CPD Event – Newport
AluK & CIAT are pleased to offer the following CPD’s during a FREE evening seminar to be held on 14th August 2013 at Aluk’s facility in Newport, South Wales.
AluK have now introduced two RIBA approved CPD’s as part of their on-going desire to help the construction industry improve its design and build knowledge on a global scale. They currently offer the following seminars:
Aluminium Curtain Wall: Design, Performance and Standards
This seminar aims to provide: –
- An overview of Aluminium Curtain Walling
- Knowledge of where curtain walling should be used and using it as a design solution.
- Knowledge of which standards and regulations need to be adhered… to and what they may be.
- An understanding of how curtain walling works as a façade system.
- Understanding the different options for curtain walling.
BIM – ‘Aluminium Façade Systems: Modeling, Design, Construction, Standards and Collaboration
This seminar aims to provide:
- An Overview of Building Information Modeling
- Understanding how façade system 3-D objects are incorporated into the design
- Understanding modeling and system parametrics of 3-D objects
- Knowledge of the BIM design and construction processes
- Knowledge of Standards and regulations for BIM
On Wednesday 14th August we are offering you the opportunity to attend both CPD’s in one evening.
The programme is as follows:
4:00pm – Arrival and Registration with Tea & Coffee available
4:30pm – Factory Tour (not compulsory)
5:00pm – CPD – Aluminium Curtain Wall: Design, Performance & Standards
6:00pm – Buffet & Refreshments
6:30pm – CPD – Building Information Modelling ‘Aluminium Façade Systems – Modelling, Design, Construction, Standards & Collaboration’ 7:30pm – Q & A Session
8:00pm – Close
The event is limited to a maximum number of 30 places, these will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
For more information on the RIBA Approved CPD’s please visit the RIBACPD.com website: http://www.ribacpd.com/aluk-gb-ltd/12436/overview/
To book places or for this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the ‘CIAT CPD Event’ or alternatively please contact Ms Lynne Pope on 01633 810 440.