5 Steps to Winning Bids in Construction
Who should attend? Anyone who contributes to, or is responsible for completing PQQs, ITTs or delivering bids in the built environment regardless of experience.
In this unique 2 hour seminar you will learn some quick wins for improving your bids such as:
• Developing a simple approach to bid management including the difficult Go/No Go decision
• Understanding the importance of responding to your clients requirements
• Generating a bank of evidence to add value to your bids
• The importance of innovation and standing out from the crowd
• Avoiding the simple mistakes which impact your score.
How to Book: To reserve your place please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your full contact details and the names of all delegates wishing to attend. Substitution of delegates can be made at any time.
Non-attendance by any registered delegate will be charged in full unless you have informed us by Monday 22nd April 2013.
To become a Best Practice Club member visit our club page for details.
Payments can now be made by credit/debit card.
In order to reduce wastage at our events CEW operates a policy of only notifying venue details when issuing registration confirmation. This ensures we only cater for delegates who have registered and don’t over order for individuals who may or may not turn up on the day.