Social Housing with Timber – St Asaph
Woodknowledge Wales is pleased to announce its latest seminar and workshop. “Social Housing with Timber” aims to showcase some of the changes seen in Social Housing over the past 25 years and how timber in construction can help achieve modern housing stock.
Among the topics to be covered will be:
- Aspects of Sustainable Construction, from an architect’s viewpoint
- A cross industry perspective of timber in construction
- New materials in construction
- How the UK timber industry can supply material for construction.
- Some of the lessons learnt from building timber frame Social Housing.
These events, whilst primarily aimed at Housing Associations, RICS members and RSAW members, are open to anybody with an interest in sustainable construction using timber.
By the end of the day, it is hoped that delegates will depart with a greater understanding of what benefits Social Housing may achieve with home-grown timber, as well as helping to define some of the future strategies with which Woodknowledge Wales can assist to increase the use of timber.
Attendance will be on a first come first served basis, and it will be necessary to register using the following registration form. To confirm your place, please complete the attached registration form and NET1 form and send to email@example.com