MCS workshop – How to become a certified installer – Deeside
The Energy Saving Trust is pleased to host a workshop on how to become MCS certified. Learn more about opportunities to diversify, and take advantage of government incentives to install green technologies.
The workshop will cover:
- Introduction to renewable energy technology and customer incentives
- What is MCS?
- Understanding the assessment process
- MCS entry / scheme requirements
- MCS costs and member benefits
- Funding and support available to Welsh installers
This seminar is targeted at plumbers, electricians, or any building trade professional with an interest in installing renewable technologies and learning how to become a certified MCS renewable energy installer.
The workshop will be run by Louise Morris, Supply Chain Development Manager at the Energy Saving Trust. Louise offers support to Welsh SME’s considering diversifying into renewable technology installation.
To book your place