RSAW/BEST: How Sustainable are you?
Sustainable architecture seeks to minimize the negative environmental impact of buildings.
15th May 2015
This is an exciting opportunity for Architects, Planners, Surveyors and other built environment professionals to join RSAW and BEST for a series of modules covering:
- Retrofitting for climate change adaptation
- The Sustainability Jigsaw and how it affects you
- Passivhaus and other systems
- Refurbishment and performance of pre-1919 buildings
- The place of home
- Whole-life costing procurement and contracts
This course is designed and delivered by the Welsh School of Architecture, Cardiff University. Sessions will be held in South, Mid and North Wales.
For more information and to register please contact the course tutor: Angela Ruiz Del Portal Sanz