Planning Health - Public Health Network Cymru
With the news of the new super hospital there’s a big question about planning our health facilities. What do we need? When and what will it look like? A new conference asks the questions.
2nd November 2016
A briefing on integrating planning, active travel and health for practitioners working in local planning authorities and health organisations in Wales will address Planning for Better Health and Wellbeing.
Save the date: Public Health Network Cymru are holding an event on30th November 2016 from 10.00 – 16.00 at Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel, Newport Road, Cardiff.
The seminar aims to raise awareness and understanding of planning, active travel and health –
- To learn more about the current and evolving evidence
- To identify priorities for both future research and future practice
- The seminar will be opened by Rebecca Evans AM, Minister for Social Services and Public Health
- The following resource will also be launched at the event:
- Briefing on integrating planning and public health for practitioners working
- in local planning authorities and health organisations in Wales
- Michael Chang: Town and Country Planning Association
- Liz Green: Public Health Wales
- Stuart Williams: City of Cardiff Council
- Dr Tim Jones: Oxford Brookes University
- Dr Barry Lambe: Waterford Institute of Technology
To book please use the EventBrite website.