Green Deal Home Improvement Fund
The Green Deal Home Improvement Fund reopened this Wednesday 10th December.
11th December 2014
Domestic energy customers looking to carry out energy efficiency works to their home could receive:
- up to £4000 for installing solid wall insulation (up to 67% of the installation cost)
- up to £1000 for installing two measures from the approved list of measures
- up to £100 refunded for their Green Deal Assessment (only if measures are installed)
- up to £500 more if applying within 12 months of buying a new home (only if measures are installed)
To take part a householder needs:
- A Green Deal Advice Report (GDAR) or Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) that is less than two years old
- A quote from a GDHIF registered installer or provider for work specified on the GDAR or EPC and included on the list of GDHIF approved measures
- Proof of property ownership (for landlords/undertakings only)
The full terms and conditions for households participating in the Green Deal Home Improvement Fund are available online.